Alaska Charter Flights Available Seven Days a Week
Grant Aviation is also pleased to offer charter flight services seven days a week. Fly anywhere in Alaska on our six-passenger 207, or our nine-passenger Navajo, Caravan or King Air! For more information or to book your charter flight, please contact 888-Fly-Grant (888-359-4726).
Make a reservation.
Call 888-Fly-Grant (888-359-4726).
Fly Easy. Fly Grant.
With Grant Aviation’s Fly Easy Promise you’re guaranteed to receive the most competitive fares, generous baggage allowance, free ticketing changes, no advance reservation requirements, and fully transferable tickets!
Real Rewards Program
Earn free travel on Grant!
Click here for details.
Check us out on Facebook.
Grant Aviation is seeking qualified candidates for the position of of Licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic located in Anchorage Alaska.
Successful Applicants shall meet the following requirements
- Hold a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Experience preferred with (any or all) C207, C208, PA31-350, and B200 aircraft.
- Valid drivers license.
- Must submit to pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Able to lift 70 pounds.
- Posses effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office and able to learn and master new computerized maintenance programs.
- Posses adequate general hand tools to properly perform duties in accordance with FAR 43.13 appendix D.
- Be available for shift work to include nights and weekends.
- FAA Inspection Authorization a plus.
Principal Responsibilities and Job Functions
A&P Mechanic will:
- Maintain a good work ethic to include being reliable and punctual in reporting for scheduled work.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Control Department to ensure aircraft availability to meet the needs of the Operations Department.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on aircraft for which the mechanics is assigned and qualified.
- Responsible to ensure that mechanical delays that may occur are handled in a safe and expeditious manner in accordance Grant Aviation’s policies.
- Reports all inoperative or faulty equipment to the Maintenance Control Department
- Completes all paperwork for maintenance that is performed.
- Approve aircraft for return to service after schedule or unscheduled maintenance.
- Work as directed by the lead mechanics at each maintenance base in the planning, executing, and tracking of scheduled and non scheduled maintenance workload.
- Ensures that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Lead Mechanic or Maintenance Controller.
Interested applicants should fax their resume to (907) 248-7076 Attn: Woody or email their resume to DOM@flygrant.com.